Sunday, August 5, 2012
Reversing Varicose Veins Through The pH Miracle Lifestyle
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins near the surface of the skin. They are most common in the legs and ankles.
Varicose veins are caused by weakened valves and veins in the legs from an acidic lifestyle. Normally, one-way valves in the veins keep blood flowing from the legs up toward the heart. When these valves do not work as they should or are damaged from metabolic and/or dietary acid, blood collects in the legs, and pressure builds up. The veins become weak, large, and twisted.
Being overweight or pregnant or having a job where you must stand for long periods of time increases pressure on leg veins. This can lead to varicose veins.
Varicose veins look dark blue, swollen, and twisted under the skin.
Some people do not have any symptoms. Mild symptoms may include:
• Heaviness, burning, aching, tiredness, or pain in your legs. Symptoms may be worse after you stand or sit for long periods of time.
• Swelling in the feet and ankles caused be localized acid.
• Itching over the vein caused by acid.
More serious symptoms include:
• Leg swelling caused by the retention of acid.
• Swelling and calf pain after seating or standing for long periods of time.
• Skin changes, such as:
• Color chas.
• Dry, thinned skin.
• Open sores, or bleeding after a minor injury are all caused by dietary and/or metabolic acid.
How Are Varicose Veins Treated?
Varicose veins are treated with pH Miracle lifestyle changes and sometimes with medical procedures. The goals of treatment are to relieve acidic symptoms, prevent complications, and improve appearance.
If varicose veins cause few symptoms, your doctor may simply suggest making lifestyle changes. If your symptoms are more severe, your doctor may recommend one or more medical procedures. For example, you will need to go on the pH Miracle Lifestyle Protocol if you have a lot of pain, blood clots, or skin disorders caused by tissue acidosis.
Some people who have varicose veins may choose to have medical procedures to improve how their veins look. Although, using the pH Miracle Protocol can help existing varicose veins and it can keep new varicose veins from forming.
pH Miracle Lifestyle Changes
pH Miracle Lifestyle changes often are the first treatment for varicose veins. These changes can prevent varicose veins from getting worse, reduce pain, and delay other varicose veins from forming. pH Miracle lifestyle changes include the following:
• Avoid standing or sitting for long periods without taking a break. When sitting, avoid crossing your legs. Keep your legs raised when sitting, resting, or sleeping. When you can, raise your legs above the level of your heart.
• Do physical activities to get your legs moving and improve muscle tone. This helps blood move through your veins.
• If you're overweight or obese, try to lose weight. This will improve blood flow and ease the pressure on your veins.
• Avoid wearing tight clothes, especially those that are tight around your waist, groin (upper thighs), and legs. Tight clothes can make varicose veins worse.
• Avoid wearing high heels for long periods. Lower heeled shoes can help tone your calf muscles. Toned muscles help blood move through the veins.
* Increase hydration with alkaline water to 1 liter per 15 kilos of weight per day.
* Take 2 scoops of L-arginine Max 3 times a day.
* Take 2 ounces of Omega 3, 6, and 9 oils 3 times a day.
* Take 250 ml of liquid chlorophyll per day.
* Take 2 scoops of pHour salts 3 tmes a day.
* Have a alkaline colonic daily.
* Have an infrared sauna daily.
* Have a lymphatice massage daily.
* Dry brush daily.
* Take 2 scoops of the pHlush 3 tmes a day.
Your doctor may recommend compression stockings. These stockings create gentle pressure up the leg. This pressure keeps blood from pooling and decreases swelling in the legs.